3 days of competitions to the evocation of the Classic race on the Mugello's street circuit.
FRIDAY JUNE 24TH - SCARPERIA
● 4.00 - 7.00 p.m. Opening of car scrutineering - Piazza dei Vicari.
● 5.00 - 7.00 p.m. Guided tour to traditional manufacture of Scarperia (reservation needed).
● 7.30 p.m. - Welcome cocktail at Palazzo dei Vicari.
SATURDAY JUNE 25TH - SCARPERIA
● 9.00 a.m. - 1.00 p.m. Scrutineering at viale Matteotti parking (ancient paddock).
● 9.30/10.00 a.m. Optional guided tour on the historical, cultural and racing highlights of the Circuito Stradale del Mugello (limited to 15 partecipants).
● 1.00 p.m. Lunch at “Limonaia” di villa Senni - San Carlo, 5 - 50038 Scarperia.
● 3.30 p.m. Start to Firenzuola including a closed road section.
● 6.00 p.m. Firenzuola piazza Agnolo: parking of cars. Shuttles. will be avaible to Hotels. Overnight vigilance is guaranteed for cars. parked in Firenzuola’s piazza Agnolo. ● 8.30 p.m. Dinner at La Rocca restaurant.
SUNDAY JUNE 26TH - FIRENZUOLA
● 8.30 a.m. Meeting of participants in piazza Agnolo.
● 9.15 a.m. Briefing of Festival Director.
● 9.30 a.m. Start of participants from piazza Agnolo towards La Casetta (closed road section), Passo della Futa, Montecarelli, Le Maschere, Cafaggiolo, bivio di Novoli, San Piero a Sieve.
● 10.15 a.m. San Piero a Sieve stamp control. ● 10.30 a.m. Scarperia, viale Matteotti parking, rejoining of all cars and their line-up. ● 11.30 a.m. Start from Scarperia, viale Matteotti, towards Firenzuola (closed road section).
● 12.30 p.m. Firenzuola, piazza Agnolo, finish and parking of the cars. ● 1.00 p.m. Awarding of cars and participants.
● 1.30 p.m. Lunch at La Rocca restaurant and greetings